nRoll- Check if roll data has transferred to CEVN server
Keywords: AGDoE, CEVN, roll data, verify
If a message was emailed to you from CECV regarding no roll data received, simply go to the menu:
- nRoll Setup> AGDoE Report.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the link ‘Initiate Immediate Data Transfer to CECV (only use if instructed)’.
- Wait and see if the manual ‘push’ was successful.
- If an error was received, please address the issue in the warning message.
To verify your data to that on the CEVN site, there are 2 options available.
- Print the daily school roll for each day and manually tally
- In the same menu section as above, under the AGDoE report section, select the date range required.
- Select to view the data via PDF or CSV.